Owing to our company expertise of more than a decade, we are committed to offer a supreme quality Twin Flavour Soft Ice Cream Machine. The provided machine has wide demands at various food chains, hotels, restaurants etc. as it gives delicious ice cream. The offered machine is manufactured by our skilled professionals using supreme quality components and progressive techniques. Further, we are providing this Twin Flavour Soft Ice Cream Machine to our clients at marginal prices.
- Corrosion resistance
- Superior efficiency
- Longer service life
- Quick processing
Twin Flavour Soft Ice Cream Machine (Floor Model)
The twin flavor soft ice-cream machines (floor model) we manufacture are acknowledged for their host of qualitative features. Available is various specifications, these machines can be customized as per clients specifications.
- Compact model and elegant look
- New innovative design resulting in high product output with low power consumption
- The machine is very easy to use
- Insulated dispense head with three tap made of excellent insulating material.
- Provide gear pump Ensure a high overrun ice cream. (Overrun up to 80%)
- Stainless steel freezing cylinders with direct expansion-cooling system ensuring rapid operation
- Provide Hard-O-Matic control to ensures perfect product consistency of ice cream every time
- Specially crafted beaters with delrin beater blades
- Independent refrigeration to the hopper ensures the mix is thoroughly chilled both during production and during breaks
- Machine available in two models three phase and single phase
- Thermometers to constantly control storage temperature of ice cream mix in side the hopper at + 4oC
- The machine with air-cooled condenser
- Environmental friendly "CFC'' free refrigerant and "CFC'' free thermal insulation.
|Model ||Hourly Production ||Flavors ||Pump ||Tank Capacity ||Power Supply ||Installed Power ||Condenser ||Refrigerant |
|kg. ||Liters ||75 Gr. Portion ||Liters ||Voltage ||Hz. ||Ph. ||k.w |
|Mr. Softy ||31 ||53 ||425 ||2 + 1 Mixed ||Yes ||8 X 2 ||220/420 ||50 ||3-Jan ||2.2 ||Air ||R-22 |